The Alliance Française de Berkeley reserves the right to cancel courses, adjust curriculum or change teachers at any time during the session.
A minimum of four enrollments is required to open a class. If you are registered in a class that is cancelled, you will be notified by telephone or email and given the option to transfer to another course or to be fully refunded.
- Partial refunds are issued only if requested before the second class meeting.
- No refunds or credits thereafter.
- Classes attended will be charged.
- Credit may be issued on a case by case basis for withdrawal before the second class meeting and must be used within the next 2 class sessions.
- Credit is not transferable.
- A full refund is issued if a class is canceled prior to the start of the session.
The Alliance Française accepts payments in cash, by check, visa or master card. A $5 transaction fee is charged for all declined credit card transactions, and $25 for bounced checks
Payments must be made in full at enrollment. Please contact
if you would like
arrange payment by installment.
A $50 fee will be charged for all cancellations.