The Alliance Française de Berkeley reserves the right to cancel courses, adjust curriculum or change teachers at any time during the session. A minimum of four enrollments is required to open a class. If you are registered in a class that is cancelled, you will be notified by telephone or email and given the option to transfer to another course or to be fully refunded.
- Partial refunds are issued only if requested before the second class meeting.
- No refunds or credits thereafter.
- Classes attended will be charged.
- Credit may be issued on a case by case basis for withdrawal before the second class meeting and must be used within the next 2 class sessions.
- Credit is not transferable.
- A full refund is issued if a class is canceled prior to the start of the session.
The Alliance Française accepts payments in cash, by check, visa or master card. A $5 transaction fee is charged for all declined credit card transactions, and $25 for bounced checks Payments must be made in full at enrollment unless prior arragements have been made. Private tutoring classes are not confirmed until payed. Please contact us if you would like to arrange payment by installment. A $50 fee will be charged for all cancellations.